Senior Cyber Security Penetration Tester
Ordinary Penetration Testers need not apply! We are in pursuit of a Penetration Tester who can roll up their sleeves and dive into a RIoT with our Cyber Security Team. A Senior Level Penetration Tester looking to flex their strong technical background, excellent communication skills, out of the box thinking and can-do attitude.
RIoT Solutions is a specialised integrator of robust and resilient ICT and IoT solutions within Australia. We help organisations capture the Digital opportunity by bringing experience in Operational Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) platforms, network and security, and partnering to apply this in a domain-specific context to help solve industry challenges. We provide the ‘Digital Plumbing’ for OT and IT infrastructures, bringing together industrial and IT networks through technical architecture, design, implementation, validation, and managed services delivering smart and connected outcomes.
To join our Cyber Security Team the following skills and abilities are required;
- You have a sense of humour, its mandatory at RIoT 😊
- You bleed security, it is intrinsic in your approach, thinking and testing methods
- You are by nature, self-motivated, trustworthy and aim for overall excellence
- You are an outstanding communicator; able to detail your findings and/or advice both verbally or via articulate reports and proposals.
- You have ICS, SCADA, and/or IOT penetration testing experience (highly regarded)
- You have certifications; OSCP certification or equivalent (or the ability to achieve the OSCP certification during probation), OSCE, OSWP, OSWE, OSEE, CREST, GWAPT, GPEN
- You have experience in Bug bounty, capture the flag, and red teaming (highly regarded)
If we have just described you, get excited! You may have just secured yourself an invitation to work within a highly certified, high calibre Cyber Security Team who will welcome your proven record of testing complex systems and critical infrastructure environments. Your ability to architect a defence for every stage of the attack lifecycle; blending vulnerability assessments and penetration testing methodologies to secure organisations networks from attack will be called upon. You, like your fellow team members, will go to great lengths to help our customers understand their identified risks and the remediation efforts required to secure their systems, network and data.
So, are you ready to RIoT??? Are you ready to work in a ‘knucklehead’ free zone; amongst a team who are exceptionally talented but humble, super focused but fun, full-on at times but flexible, evolving but always authentic!
If you are interested in becoming the next member of the RIoT Solutions team, we would welcome your application. Please contact Careers@RIoTSolutions.com.au
Respectfully, we are not welcoming phone calls or emails from recruitment consultants in relation to positions at RIoT Solutions. Please don’t take offence if we do not return your call or respond to your email – we are intent on handpicking our talent directly and have no desire to outsource this valuable process to agencies at this time.