WANTED: Network and Security Engineer (Cisco ASA Firepower)
Work Type: Contractor
We are in pursuit of a Network and Security Engineer on a contract basis who can roll up their sleeves and use their expertise to dive into a RIoT with our Infrastructure Team.
This role will require you to deploy Cisco ASA with Firepower within a large complex environment and require experience with similar deployments. Some travel will be required between Brisbane and Gold Coast for deployments.
RIoT Solutions is a specialised integrator of robust and resilient ICT and IoT solutions within Australia. We provide the ‘Digital Plumbing’ for OT and IT infrastructures, bringing together industrial and IT networks through technical architecture, design, implementation, validation, and managed services delivering smart and connected outcomes.
To join our Services Team the following skills and abilities are required;
- Your experience crosses both network and security domains, demonstrating a deep understanding of IP networks.
- You can reduce complexity, time wastage and decision overload for your customers through accurately determining their needs and addressing their requirements; able to detail your findings and/or advice both verbally or via articulate reports and proposals.
- You are highly skilled at identifying main stream technologies and those used by customers to select products and vendors to enhance what RIoT can bring to a project.
- You can work with the team, across all project stages; creating detailed designs, implementing technology, offering advanced troubleshooting assistance, configuration reviews, remediation and data analytics.
- You are certified in Cisco Enterprise Networks at CCNA, CCNA Security or CCNP level.
- You have other vendor certifications; desirable.
- Your skills and experience with scripting and/or programming would be highly desirable.
- You are by nature, self-motivated, trustworthy and aim for overall excellence.
If we have just described you, you may have just secured yourself an invitation to work within a highly certified, high calibre Infrastructure Services Team who will welcome your proven record of architecting solutions to address customers technological challenges whilst improving efficiency, minimising costs and reducing risk. You, like your fellow team members, will go to great lengths to provide our customers an agile and flexible engagement built around trust and true understanding of the desired outcomes.
If you are interested in becoming the next member of the RIoT Solutions team, we would welcome your application.
Respectfully, we are not welcoming phone calls or emails from recruitment consultants in relation to positions at RIoT Solutions. Please don’t take offence if we do not return your call or respond to your email – we are intent on handpicking our talent directly and have no desire to outsource this valuable process to agencies at this time.