RIoT Solutions can help you navigate the risks of operating a business in a truly connected world. We can architect your defence for every stage of the attack lifecycle. With a team of highly skilled cyber security consultants, RIoT Solutions addresses and supports threat areas with a refreshing and professional approach.
We focus on three main areas across both traditional IT and OT environments:
- Business and Enterprise IT infrastructure and systems
- Industrial Control Systems and SCADA
- Building Management Systems and Automation platforms
How we can help your organisation
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration Testing Services
- Attack Simulation Activities (including Red/Blue/Purple Team)
- Review and gap analysis against standards and guidelines (e.g. IEC 62443 series, AEMO AESCSF, NIST 800 series, IEC 61850, ISO/IEC 27000 series, QGCIO IS18:2018, PCI-DSS, etc.)
- Architecture & Operational Reviews
Our highly skilled team of consultants can assess the security of in-scope infrastructure, including perimeter security controls, network segregation restrictions, devices, hosts and applications to determine susceptibility to both external and internal threats and attacks. Using a combination of vulnerability assessment and penetration testing methodologies based on accepted industry best practice standards, recommendations and guidelines, our skills and expertise can help secure your organisation’s networks from attack.
RIoT Solutions uses OSINT information gathering techniques to search for potentially sensitive data related to an organisation’s systems and personnel. At the end of the investigations, organisations can identify a baseline of their current resilience against phishing attacks and other types of social engineering attacks, and to action any required resilience improvements and risk mitigations. RIoT Solutions can address your architecture concerns and support these areas with a refreshing and professional approach.